- Session 1: 11/28 and 11/3
- Session 2: 12/6
- Session 3: 12/7
Consult the calendar below.
Navigate to the proper week.
Select an available time on the presentations days (the white areas).
Then schedule your presentation for one of the time slots.
To schedule your presentation, use method 1 or method 2 below.
For 11/28 and 11/30, the slots are 4:30-4:50, 4:50-5:10, 5:10-5:30, 5:30-5:50.
For 12/6 and 12/7, the slots are 4-4:20, 4:20-4:40, 4:40-5, 5-5:20, 5:20-5:40, 5:40-6, 6-6:20, 6:20-4:40, 6:40-7.
When scheduling your presentation, select a topic.
Other than paper presentation, no two presentations should have the same topic in the same session.
- Java Applets
- Streaming video
- Cold Fusion
- Google Analytics
- Advertising Services
- Mapping location services
- Zero-knowledge authentication
- Paper Presentation
For if you use google calendar:
- Schedule at one of the available time slot
- For the event description, include your name and topic.
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org as your guest.
- If there is no conflict, it will appear immediately in my calendar.
- If there is a conflict, you will get a reject message.
Send me an e-mail with your selected time and topic. I will add it to the calendar.